Best Men Dress Shoes For High Arches/ Heal Plantar Fasciitis
Searching for simple dress shoes would be easy but looking for Best Men Dress Shoes For High Arches is a hard and time taking task. Here our deep and more than 10-hour search made it easy for you to select the best.
People with high arches require the best and suitable Dress Shoes because nowadays, the majority have “plantar fasciitis” without even their knowledge. Some of them consider it normal pain until and unless it gets severe. Some of you might wonder what is even plantar fasciitis, right? High arches mean you have lighter flex in the foot, and therefore need less support, but you do need ample cushioning to support those high arches from the force of impact upon landing.
Pick the best
Scroll for GUIDE/ Answer you may Ask like,
- Can Your Feet Have Different Arches?
- A bit about the High Arch
- Features To Be Considered Before Buying Best Men Dress Shoes For High Arches
Click for related topics like,
Features To Be Considered Before Buying Best Men Dress Shoes For High Arches
Below are the top 5 things you should look for before buying high arch support shoes.
When you’re looking for footwear that is solely made to eliminate the pain of high arch feet then you should consider the ones that give support to the arch. You can check it by wearing the shoes and then see if it really supports your arch when you stand. And if it does, go for it because that’s the right one for you!
In this modern era of style, where there is a huge set of different stylish shoes. It might be difficult for people to choose between shoes that actually help you with your pain and keep you with the trend. In regard to dress shoes, choose the ones that are elegant and classic because they look cool.
Not to forget, don’t get confused between style and your actual need. Best men’s dress shoes for high arches have been updated with the trend so that won’t be a problem for you, but you shouldn’t forget to pick those that actually have the cushioning in the heel and the ball of the foot so it can take the strain of your arch.
The prime key to having a dress shoe for a long time is the quality, and the material used in it. The foremost and the core factor to look for before buying dress shoes for men should be looking at the material and the quality because men tend to walk more.
Don’t neglect the stability and motion control features in shoes. A Rollbar and heel counter can help in refraining the supination (rolling outward of your ankles) that is common in people with high arches.
10 Best Men Dress Shoes For High Arches
We have mentioned the top 10 men’s orthopedic dress shoes after doing a comprehensive research. You can go through them and pick the one that suits your taste! These high arch support shoes have different variations, but we have chosen the best ones for you. Take a look at them!
1- Clarks Men's Escalade Step men dress shoes
- Clarks Men’s Escalade Step is made with the finest quality breathable leather available. Due to being in the best quality, it never leaves a chance to amuse you.
- It works tremendously well in supporting your raised arch. With that, the comfortable inside gives you a heaven-like feeling.
- Most probably, after wearing these, you are about to feel no pain as they are focused to remove the uncomfortable vibes you used to get before.
- Being engineered by the professionals, this pair of CM’s Escalade Step shoes is true to its size and does not encourage the slight gap in the back.
- Perfect for wearing at weddings, parties, and occasions to capture your friends’ attention.
- This pair of top-notch quality dress shoes could be your ideal ones as they would never let you under-pronate.
- The best part is: wear it with anything dress, they will look perfect plus easily fit and meet the needs of those men with high arches.
- Since these shoes are breathable, after wearing them you will be at peace and enjoy the style, class, and be pleasurable.
2- La Milano Mens Cap Toe Oxford
- The La Milano Cap Toe Ox’s curve design highlights a perfect look for the classy men in town. Its class cannot be denied as it is made solely for people with love for success and style.
- When it comes to the materials, it’s an Argentinian hand-painted leather that gives these dress shoes a dapper look and encourages them to outplay other boys.
- Moreover, the insoles that have foam in it, is a perfect place for your feet as they are highly comfortable. Furthermore, they will keep your feet in their natural alignment along with not letting them leave their natural posture.
- Needless to say, the classic lace-up closure promotes a very secure and perfect fit for your feet to not lose their alignment.
- After wearing these shoes, you will say a farewell to all of your aches and pains that seemed impossible to go.
- Apart from curing your high arch pain, these dress shoes are so versatile that they can be worn on any occasion, including weddings, parties, formal events, and so on.
3- Cole Haan Warren Cap Toe Oxford
- With its exceptional cushioning and flexibility, you won’t experience any pain because of your raised arch.
- Due to its finest leather, it possesses the dignified appearance purely enough to catch attention at first sight.
- Wearing these dress shoes will make you feel confident as they are bound to support your raised arches with pure dedication.
- Being crafted with quality material; they are light, not putting pressure on any side of your feet, and breathable so you can enjoy every second.
- The sole is made out of the finest rubber that focuses to not give you a tough time.
- With that, they have laced-up closure with blind eyelets, which makes them more special.
- Furthermore, the Cole Haan Cap Toe Ox features a cap toe just to add a dash of sophistication to the classic silhouette.
- These are designed with the OS technology; making it lighter, more cushioned, and more flexible than any pair of Oxford dress shoes you have ever owned.
- Apart from that, it encourages the feet to be more in a stable position. And keeps it in the natural posture to prevent further pain to your feet.
4- Clarks Men's Tilden Cap Oxford Shoe
- This Clarks Men’s Tilden Cap Ox dress shoes have the premium full-grain leather that makes the modern, sleek, and beautiful design.
- It has synthetic soles to give you the pure feeling of comfortable walking.
- Also, it has ortholite footbeds that are solely bound to relax your pain and keep the shape of your feet in a comfortable position.
- These elegantly designed shoes are ultra-lightweight along with stretch gore panels for a smooth and flexible fit.
- Material that is used in these dress shoes is second-to-none quality leather that doubles the fun of wearing it.
- Apart from being made with the finest leather, it also encourages the feelings of as if you’re walking on cotton.
- Plus, they are true to their size as they are made for a glove-like fit.
- Their timeless design is versatile enough to be easily adjusted from casual to formal occasions.
- Due to it being made for raised arches, you wouldn’t have a second thought about your pain in the feet or leg.
- After wearing them, there’s no possibility of having any sort of pain as they’re the ideal pair of shoes to take care of your plantar fasciitis.
5- Dockers Men’s Gordon best men dress shoes for high arches
- The Dockers Men’s Gordon dress shoes took the classic design and enhanced it to give it a more sleek and attractive look.
- It’s solely made after focusing on men’s high arches, and to give them more relaxation while walking or attending a function.
- The inside has a comfortable footbed that lets you have an entire out of the world feelings. Plus, the footbed plays a vital role in supporting your raised arch and completely eliminates the undesired pain.
- Not to forget the padded colors that incorporate another layer of comfort and eliminates further discomfort.
- Also, after wearing these, the cushioning would encourage you to wear them all day long.
- Furthermore, the rubber sole adds value to the whole dress shoes and makes it luxurious for an entire day walk.
- Overall, the whole design and material are smooth enough to let you forget about other dress shoes.
- Moreover, these shoes tend to be lighter in terms of weight to avoid further complications for anyone.
6- Calvin Klein Men's Brodie Oxford Shoes
- The CK Men’s Brodie Ox dress shoes exceed expectations and do not favor any disappointments in any condition.
- Needless to say, this pair of CK shoes portrays extremely clean and elegant design.
- Moreover, these are made for men who have a knack for class and style.
- Being the comfiest shoes, they are the perfect pair that money can buy, at the moment.
- In addition to that, priceless leather adds great value to the shoes.
- For high arches men, these shoes can work wonderfully well because of the footbed that downplays any other discomfort that wishes to come forward.
- They can be worn on any occasion for the whole day as they will give support to your high arch to prevent any mishap.
- As the design gives the perfect attitude to the shoes, modern men would love them who are obsessed with success.
- Furthermore, they are made to perfectly fit and help your feet to be at their ideal structure to avoid high arch pain.
7- Stacy Adams Men's Dickinson Cap-Toe Lace-up Oxford
- The Stacy Adams Men’s Dickinson Ox shoes are the premium leather suit-worthy shoes.
- It’s exceptional four eyelets on each side give it a more classic look.
- And its beautifully crafted design adds a unique value to your suit.
- Apart from that, the smooth cushioned memory foam footbed is the reason for its success amongst men with raised arches.
- These dress shoes not only depict the class and style, but they also help you have a comfy place to put your feet in.
- Moreover, the flexible contrasting sole provides a more decent feeling when you wear them.
- The Stacy Adams Dickinson Oxford shoes are the most classy one in the game so far. This variety of dress shoes feature top-notch quality and style.
- It’s a lightweight construction and breathable linings let it outperform the other shoes in the game by a huge margin.
8- Calvin Klein Men's Bram Oxford
- The Calvin Klein Bram Ox has the minimalistic and aesthetic design that inspires and leaves a good impression on the person who wears it.
- It has good quality leather on the upper that outshines other shoes in any gathering.
- The flexibility in this pair of CK Bram shoes gives you more freedom to move freely and comfortably without a single thought of the aches.
- Additionally, the cushioning foam is smooth enough to give you more relaxation alongside being a perfect shock absorbent.
- It flawlessly holds your feet to its true and natural position, and doesn’t promote any disadvantage to your feet, knee, and back.
- Furthermore, it looks completely stunning due to its class and versatility. It’s made up of lace-up closure, a rounded square cap-toe, and a beautiful contrast topstitching.
- Moreover, after wearing these shoes, each sense of your body would be pleasurable as it will eliminate the pain to make you less suffer.
- It works very well in supporting your raised arches with its comfy cushion foam insole.
9- GIFENNSE Oxford Best Men Dress Shoes For High Arches
- The GIFENNSE Dress Shoes are manufactured of high-quality leather that possesses flawless feelings to the ones wearing it.
- It’s upper is made up of cowhide genuine leather, making it perfectly scratchless. With that, it’s upper design adds more value to its beauty as it continuously amuses everyone.
- Furthermore, it’s insole has a comfortable cushion that puts the standard of these shoes on a new level as it makes a gem for men with high arches.
- Continuously wearing these shoes will help in curing the raised arch, and helping in reducing the discomfort. Moreover, due to being perfectly fit to your feet, they will hold your feet and won’t encourage you to lose your natural feet posture.
- One thing more that impresses the audience is its handmade coloring process that outranks every other shoe in this regard.
10- Nunn Bush Nelson Wingtip Oxford Dress
- The Nunn Bush Wingtip shoes will surround your feet with comfort and give you heaven-like relaxation.
- Preventing discomfort and pain is something that these shoes are solely made for.
- The synthetic outsoles work really well in absorbing the shocks and damages and help your feet to not feel any of the discomfort.
- Furthermore, the dotted design on the front and back outshines in any gathering. Most importantly, it doesn’t encourage any pains and aches that would come your way.
- Shaping your feet in its natural position is a piece of cake for these shoes. Moreover, they will adjust to fit on your feet and reduce the headache of the gaps.
- These traditional-brogue wingtip shoes should be your go-to product in terms of preventing high arch pain.
Can Your Feet Have Different Arches?
First of all, before getting yourself best men dress shoes for high arches, you should know your foot arch type so you can select the best one for yourself. Three types of arches are,
- A high arch
- Or a flat feet
- Or a normal arch
Are you wondering how to do that?
It’s a piece of cake to find out. As it is so common that everyone’s feet are different in size, shape, and structure. To know your feet arch type; wet your feet, and walk over something that leaves a print behind
- The first one is of the “flat feet type”, which overpronates: they roll inward.
- The second one defines the “neutral arch”.
- And the third one shows the “high arch feet”, which under-pronates: they roll outward.
You might be wondering what pronation is, right? No worries, we will cover that in a minute!
A bit about the High Arch
Long story short, when the arch of your foot is rising higher from the floor when you’re standing than it’s more likely that you have a High Arch type of foot.
This type could be inherited; or a person may develop it due to injuries, neurological conditions, and some other medical conditions that contract and tighten the flexion muscles.
Moreover, if a high arch is not supported well, it can cause discomfort and much pain. To end the pain, a person is always encouraged to wear footwear that supports the high arch.
Interestingly, to always be with the trend, there are dress shoes for high arches as well.
What is Pronation?
Depending on your arches, they can affect the way you walk. With a high arch, you may experience under-pronation, which means your ankles will roll outward.
And with a low arch or flat feet, you will experience overpronation, which means your ankles will roll inward. When the shape of your arch affects your walking, it’s also known as “stride” or “gait”.
If you’re experiencing any of these then you should get footwear that is solely made to correct the posture.
Also, if you keep on ignoring, it can result in severe aches and pain. And worse can happen as well. Needless to say, considering it as nothing will only give you a tough life as the uneven movements put a lot of pressure on your shins, knees, pelvis, and thighs.
Furthermore, it can endanger your life by pushing your hips and knees out of alignment.
As we have walked you through the best men’s dress shoes for high arches, now you would be able to choose the ideal one for yourself. With that, we have added a quick reminder about not neglecting the features to check before buying as they should be prioritized.
Also, raised arches should be treated with care. In case, if they are looked over for a longer time; they can develop to be more painful and in the worst case, you can have injuries along with torn muscles or misalignments.
To prevent this from happening, one should choose the best men’s dress shoes for high arches that actually support the high arches. If you liked this guide, do visit our other guides as well. Thanks.